Monday, October 25, 2010

A Walk on the Wild Side in Roundstone-Photos
























































It seems like only a few weeks ago since Western Connemara and the Roundstone area was covered in yellow gorse and purple flowering heathers but now it has turned amber and brown as the Autumn colours are bathed in the rays of the low sun. I have included a series of photographs taken while walking with my wife yesterday along a bog road in Connemara and also at the harbour at Roundstone. As you can see it is no wonder that the quality of the ever changing light and colours within this landscape is an inspiration for artists and indeed general travellers alike.




















Note: Photos taken on a HTC Legend Android Mobile Phone

3 comments:

  1. Truly gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing them! I love the one of the lobster pots. Lived next door to a lobsterman as I was growing up...it brought back sentimental memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos. Thank you for sending your link. (I'll put you on my blog list ;-))

    x Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! thanks for sharing. one day i will visit! : )

    ReplyDelete