Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Colm and Colm Go Fishing with Dan and Dan!



Colm: Did you enjoy the fishing last weekend?

Colm: Yes, it was great but there was no wind, water was too low and fish didn’t bite at all I’m afraid!

Colm: Who did you go with?

Colm: Colm and I went together.

Colm: There were just two of you then.

Colm: Well, me, myself and I went and we were later joined by Dan and Dan!

Colm: So there were five of you then, rather a lot for a small boat?

Colm: No! there was just Colm and I, as Dan and Dan just joined us later for some virtual fishing.

Colm: How did that go then?

Colm: Well since the fish weren’t biting; we thought that we would use the Net for some more productive fishing.

Colm: So how did that turn out?

Colm: Well we caught ten large salmon and had a whale of a time!

Colm: And how did Dan & Dan do?

Colm: I’m afraid that they hooked some whoppers but lost them all!

Colm: How come?

Colm: I’m afraid that they were only netting the surface instead of surfing the net!

Colm: So what did you really catch then?

Colm: A cold!

Colm: Would you cast yourself in this role again?

Colm: Certainly, but only if Wii could be on our game fishing, as you have to draw the line somewhere!




Addendum:

This fishing duality is dedicated to the Man and Man
Who make up the U-Tube duo of Dan and Dan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment