Friday, July 16, 2010

Whine of the WeeK-O Brother! Humouring Maidens & Fish!






















Feel like I haven't fished for ages! First the weather was too dry and then it was too wet! Then it was too windy followed quickly but no wind at all! Of course I have to attend the famous Macnas Arts Festival Street Parade in Galway on Sunday but that leaves the rest of the weekend.






I'm afraid that I am running out of excuses so i have started to collect my fishing gear and have left a bottle of nice wine in the fridge (there are no flies on me!). I like the wine label depiction of a fisherman in a laid back position on a boat especially if it is read with the two verses in the photos accompanying this post. So watch out all Maidens and Fish basking on or in the Corrib Lake as here I come.












O! Brother! Catch me if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment